Information PCL Collects
When you use the Services you will have the option to provide us with personal information, such as your email address, so that we may keep you informed about new listed properties. We use this information only in response to your requests and to provide the Services.
How PCL Uses Information
PCL uses the information collected to provide the Services and to communicate with you. We do not rent or sell personal information and will only share your information in the following circumstances:
• When you have consented or directed us to share the information.
• With service providers or affiliate companies who perform services on our behalf.
• In order to satisfy any requirement under the law or to protect our rights or prevent any concerns relating to fraud or security.
• In the event of a merger or sale of all or part of our business whereby personal information may be transferred as an asset of the business.
• We may share with third parties aggregate information or information that does not personally identify individuals.
How PCL Communicates with You
If you prefer not to receive emails about our Services, you may opt out of such communications by following the instructions at the bottom of any of our emails, or by mailing us via email@example.com.
Safety and Security
Personal information is processed and stored in our databases and we would take reasonable steps to secure and protect the information under our control, including establishing processes to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of this information. However, whilst we make every effort to ensure the security of your information, we are unable to guarantee the protection of the information from misuse, accidental disclosure or unauthorised acts by others. Information provided by you may be stored or processed both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.
PCL Website’s Use Restrictions
1. You agree not to transmit any material designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of our website or the Services.
2. You agree not to use any automated software to view the Services without consent and to only access our Services manually.
3. You agree not to use the Services other than for your own personal use or as an agent listing properties for sale and to rent.
4. You agree not to attempt to copy our data or reverse engineer our processes without our consent. 5. You agree not to use our Services in any manner that is illegal, immoral or harmful to us or others.
6. You agree not to use our Services in breach of any policy or other notice on our website.
7. You agree not to remove or alter any copyright notices that appear on our website.
8. You agree not to publish any material that may encourage a breach of any relevant laws or regulations.
9. You agree not to interfere with any other user's enjoyment of our website or the Services.
10. You agree not to transmit materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
11. You agree not to conduct yourself in an offensive or abusive manner whilst using our website or the Services.
12. You agree not to attempt to bypass restrictions on user accounts.
Registration and Security
You must be over eighteen years of age to register on our website and must ensure that the details provided by you on registration are true, accurate, current and complete. It is your responsibility to update and inform us of any changes to the details provided on registration. Although certain parts of our website may be used by anyone who visits without requiring registration, some of the Services require you to register in order to enable us to verify your identity.
By registering with the service, you agree that we can send you emails about your account, other Property Crew Limited services and occasional third party offers.
When registering, you will be asked to create a password for login and will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and restricting access to your computer, as you will be accountable for any activities conducted under your password. If you believe that someone has accessed your account without authorisation, please contact us immediately.
Materials You Provide
By submitting content on our website or otherwise providing content to us in connection with the Services ('Materials'), you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive right and license to (a) use, reproduce, distribute, display, modify and edit these Materials in connection with the Services and (b) sublicense these rights. We will not pay you any fees for these Materials and reserve the right in our sole discretion to remove or edit them at any time. You also warrant and represent that you have all rights necessary to grant us these rights. We permit you to post Materials on our website in accordance with our procedures provided that the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory or otherwise objectionable to us.
Advertising Properties on PCL’s Website
Property adverts/listings placed on our website must contain details of only one property in Nigeria per advert/listing. We reserve the right to either split adverts/listings that breach this term into single property adverts/listings or disable/disapprove such adverts/listings.
Furthermore, property owners/ direct agents that intends to list their properties on the PCL website must first fulfil the following requirements before their listings would be approved on our website viz:
• Must provide a valid identity card if an individual but if a company must provide CAC documents for verification and also valid identification card of the contact person of the organisation.
• Provide proof of address by presenting PHCN bill, water corporation or waste disposal bill with corresponding address and details.
• Provide a cancelled blank cheque for both individual and corporate and in most cases, BVN might be required but not compulsory.
• Provide a passport photograph of the contact person.
• Provide contact phone numbers.
Charges and Payments
All charges and payments for services on Property Crew are non-refundable.
We do not charge direct property owners or direct agents for posting or submitting their properties on our website but however, Direct property owner and agents that list their properties on our website, we would go through the listings, verify and approve before the properties would come live on our website after which we would generate leads and direct the leads with our client representative to you for physical inspections, due diligence and closure. Upon successful closure of any transactions, we are entitled to share the commissions generated on that transaction equally i.e 50% to each parties (PCL and you).
Asides being a real estate online marketing platform, we also act as an estate agency and we provide a service whereby direct owners and direct agents may submit their property listings for us to market and you may view property details ('Details') together with other content hosted and developed by us. Real estate agents are responsible for preparing the Details but we would be acting as intermediaries between the client and direct owners/agents of the property. We would assign a client support executive to bridge the communication between you and the direct property owners/agents and we in turn share commission generated in the transaction with the property owner/direct agents in the case of a successful transaction.
Details are hosted by us in good faith but are produced directly by property owners/ direct agents and have not been verified by us. You are responsible for making your own enquiries and we provide no guarantee and accept no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained within the Details.
• You are responsible for checking, confirming and satisfying yourself as to the accuracy of any Details before making payments.
• You are responsible for instructing a surveyor and obtaining legal advice before committing to any purchase.
• You are responsible for ensuring that you act in good faith towards any other parties.
Availability of Website
We strive to ensure that our website and the Services are available to you at all times but cannot guarantee that either the website or the Services will operate continuously, without interruptions or be fault free. On occasion, necessary maintenance or upgrade work requires us to make the website and the Services unavailable without notice, but we aim to keep downtime to a minimum. We accept no liability for any interruption or loss of service. We reserve the absolute right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part of our website or the Services, including your access to it.
Our website may contain links to third party products, services and/or websites that are not affiliated with us. We have no control over the products, services or websites of these third parties and we do not guarantee or take responsibility for them. Our website may also contain advertising from third parties and we are not responsible for any misleading or inaccurate advertisements which are the sole responsibility of the advertiser. Any links or advertisements on our website should not be taken as an endorsement by us of any kind. Furthermore, our website contains data provided by third parties and we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies in this material unless it is data provided by us and in such cases, we would indicate. You agree to release us from any claims or disputes of any kind arising from or in any way connected to such disputes with third parties.
The Services are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. You expressly agree that your use of our website and the Services is at your sole risk and we expressly disclaim any and all warranties, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties as to quality, suitability for any purpose, compatibility, reliability, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, access or use. We accept no responsibility and make no guarantee that the Services will be free from faults, errors and/or omissions. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the quality, suitability, accuracy, completeness and reliability of the Services or any information provided.
The value estimates provided on our website are intended for general interest and information purposes only and should not be relied upon for any commercial transaction or similar use. These estimates are based on a) publicly available information which may be inaccurate or incomplete and b) typical properties in certain locations. They will not take account of any factors which are unknown to us and should therefore only be used as a starting guide to help determine what a home might be worth. None of the Services are intended to be a substitute for independent professional advice and users are recommended to seek advice from suitably qualified professionals such as surveyors and solicitors if relevant to their particular circumstances. We shall not be liable for any losses suffered as a result of relying on our value estimates.
Property descriptions and other information provided on our website are intended for information and marketing purposes and, whilst displayed in good faith, we will not in any circumstances accept responsibility for their accuracy. It is the responsibility of buyers to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of any property descriptions and the responsibility of agents to ensure the accuracy of any descriptions provided.
Limitation of Liability
Contact Address: No.2b, Abimbola Okulaja Street,Lekki Phase 2,Lagos
Stay in Touch
Be updated about the latest real estate news and listings.